Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 2 ready for testing

Sorry, if I missed this in previous messages...

Are the cvs tags going to become git tags, or git branches? When I checked out ~48 hours ago, it seemed like everything was a git branch, which is not what I expected for the build tags.

kernel.org admins recommend either 'git tag -a' or 'git tag -s' tags, and not plain 'git tag'.

	Jeff