Re: Offline Until the New Year!

Safe travels! See you next year. :)

-Adam (From Android - CM)

On Dec 19, 2009 2:16 AM, "Peter Gordon" <peter thecodergeek com> wrote:

Hi, all.

Sincerest apologies for the lack of recent activity and the short notice
here, but I'm going to be vacationing with family for the next couple of
weeks.

I'll return to active Fedora duty on January 2, 2010. Until then, I
would very much appreciate others taking care of my packages:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/pgordon

Thanks very much, and have a great holiday season! :)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me