Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 2 ready for testing

On 12/19/2009 08:04 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Dec 19, 2009, at 15:02, Jeff Garzik <jgarzik pobox com> wrote:

Sorry, if I missed this in previous messages...

Are the cvs tags going to become git tags, or git branches? When I
checked out ~48 hours ago, it seemed like everything was a git branch,
which is not what I expected for the build tags.

kernel.org admins recommend either 'git tag -a' or 'git tag -s' tags,
and not plain 'git tag'.

The cvs tags should become gi tags. If they aren't I'll have to look
into it.

Yep, current pull looks fine that way. Everything is git tags, with zero git branches.

	Jeff