Pyclutter Timelines -- what am I missing?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use Pyclutter to get a nice working interface for Fedora-tour
since standard pygtk doesn't really fit the needs for the dynamic user
interface we want to create.

Unfortunately, the code I'm trying to use to create a Timeline doesn't work,
and the documentation on pyclutter seems to be fairly sparse.

	self.timeline = clutter.Timeline()
	self.timeline.set_duration(500)
	self.timeline.set_speed(20)

This should create a working timeline according to [1] but it doesn't, with
python complaining about the set_duration method and, I'd assume, the
set_speed method. The constructor for the Timeline should support setting
these, but that also dies horribly...

Could someone with some expertise in pyclutter give me a helping hand with
this code?

[1]: http://www.clutter-project.org/docs/pyclutter/0.9/class-
cluttertimeline.html

Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.