Re: Pyclutter Timelines -- what am I missing?

On Sun 20 December 2009 5:13:09 pm Ryan Rix wrote:
> Alright, so I dropped the timeline for now, working to get a simple UI to
>  at  least show up, without the timeline support; now I have a segfault
>  (wonderful!) in the _clutter.so which pyclutter calls. I'm not sure how to
>  get a useful backtrace out of this from python code, unfortunately.

I ran it as root to try to get at least some core dump out of it, and it runs
flawlessly... :/ Not sure exactly why this is, does anyone have an idea?

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.