Mono 2.6 - heads up

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 07:39:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sometime today or tomorrow I'll be uploading Mono-2.6 and the final
release of MD-2.2 with all the fun that it will bring. There are lots of
changes under the hood of mono and while the likes of gtk-sharp2 et al
are still working on my test boxes, it might be wise to rebuild to take
advantage of the improved facilities.

The only thing holding up proceedings is that mono-debugger is failing
to build for me which may be the debugger or mono. I'm waiting on
something from Novell on that.

There are a pile of changes under the hood for mono and monodevelop...

http://www.mono-project.com/Release_Notes_Mono_2.6

and this time, I've added a new subpackage for the preview of C# 4.0

TTFN

Paul