Re: Orphaned some packages

Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
2009/12/21, Orcan Ogetbil <oget fedora gmail com>:
I tried to push the "Take ownership" button on python-rabbyt's devel
branch and it worked. Then I pushed "Release Ownership". That worked
too. Do you get an error message when you use those buttons? Are you
logged in? Sometimes there is a "Verify Login" button that pops up on
upper right of the page for some reason. You need to click on that.
Hi Orcan,
I tried it until it works. "Request failed" was the message. I had to
click in "Take ownership" about 5 times.
Trying to take biniax and bastet, same problems.

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie