Re: Release Milestones for the Masses

On 12/18/2009 10:50 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:17 PM, John Poelstra<poelstra redhat com>  wrote:
One of the complaints heard during the last release cycle was that some
maintainers where unclear what all the schedule milestones meant.

Before we reach any of these milestones for Fedora 13 I wanted to send this
out for feedback.  What I have created represents our current process as I
understand it.  Hopefully people on the list will have enough courage to
speak up if they disagree ;-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

Are there any other milestones missing that we need to describe?

Once we get closer to these milestones advanced reminders will be sent to
fedora-devel-announce for them.

I think there should also be a Spin Request / Approved deadlines as well.

Regards,
Peter

Great idea. I need someone from the Spins SIG to tell me what those dates are. It would also be really helpful to have a link to a wiki page explaining the process I can give out when questions arise.

Thanks,
John