Re: All I want for Christmas is digiKam 1.0 in F12-stable...

On Mon 21 December 2009 10:46:51 am Rex Dieter wrote:
>  I'd feel a bit uncomfortable without at least some
> testing and positive feedback.

Big +1 there.

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.