Re: Release Milestones for the Masses

On 12/21/2009 12:30 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:32:18 -0800,
   John Poelstra<poelstra redhat com>  wrote:

Great idea.  I need someone from the Spins SIG to tell me what those
dates are.  It would also be really helpful to have a link to a wiki
page explaining the process I can give out when questions arise.

I think the end of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process covers
what you want.
In theory we have a meeting in a half hour, but I don't know what the
turnout is going to be.

This
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process#Timeline is ambiguous about the deadline for when spins have to be submitted (three weeks before feature freeze or feature freeze?)

Previously Spins followed the regular "Feature Freeze" milestone. With the introduction of a "Submission Deadline" do Spins follow this or not?

What I'd really like is for someone from the Spins SIG to reply with what the milestones should be or update the wiki page. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

We should also get the Spins dates into the master schedule which we have not done before. I would need to know from the Spins SIG what task names and tasks to reflect in the schedule. Then I can use this information as part of the "reminder campaign" during Fedora 13.

John