Texlive schemes?

Hi all,

after texlive 2009 crashed my latex compiling process one day before I
wanted to print my dipl-thesis (kpsewhich hanging indefinitely), I
erased all texlive* files.

From my last installation experience I learned that installing only
texlive leaves you with a non-working system (for my needs), so I wanted
to simplify things by installing the full or medium scheme.

[choeger choeger5 ~]$ LC_ALL=C sudo yum install texlive-scheme-full
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
No package texlive-scheme-full available.
Nothing to do

Shouldn't that work?