New covenant published (was: Re: moonlight and the new covenant)

On 19/12/09 11:03, Alex Hudson wrote:
The covenant is published as far as I can see here:

No, that's the previous one which was not good enough.

The new one is not yet published.

Correction: it's now published here -

    http://www.microsoft.com/interop/msnovellcollab/newmoonlight.mspx

To my untrained eye, it seems to cover Moonlight fully, the termination clause doesn't work retroactively, it includes coverage for the Mono portions and it seems to apply for everyone - hopefully this is a good thing. It seems to remove previous objections about Novell-only-ness.

Thanks

Alex.