Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 2 ready for testing

On Dec 23, 2009, at 7:20, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

On 12/22/2009 09:07 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

FWIW - I agree with both jesse and jarod. Official builds are from main
branch. Anything built anywhere else will never be official.

How about scratch builds?

Those can come from anywhere, even srpms for packages no enev in our source control.

--
Jes