Thinking of contributing to Sugar?

Here's your chance! Join us for the upcoming weekly Fedora Sugar meetings in #fedora-olpc starting tomorrow, Dec 31 on 1500 UTC [1].

We're going to talk about packaging (especially Sugar Activities) and all kinds of stuff that helps us making the F13 Sugar experience better.

You don't know how to package things for Fedora? Don't worry, we've a Fedora Classroom session coming up on Jan 6 - more details here [2].

--Sebastian

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=31&year=2009&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Upcoming_Classes