RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Feb 5 16:01:13 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 06:51 -0600, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> That blinking cursor *directly* costs me money that could otherwise go
> towards food, bills, rent and paying off debt. Some of us are on a
> tight budget.

Give me a break. Even if you are a heavy user (14h/day, 50% typing),
that would be about $0.02/month.

For a typical user that would be more like $0.001/month. That's
1/10 of a cent a month.

You can probably save more by changing your wallpaper or not watching
youtube videos. Or simply not starting the gazillion daemons we just
can't seem to be able to get rid of.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.