rawhide report: 20090206 changes

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:51:08 UTC 2009

On Fri,  6 Feb 2009 09:08:20 +0000 (UTC), Rawhide wrote:

> fontpackages-1.18-1.fc11
> ------------------------
> * Sat Jan 31 17:00:00 2009 Nicolas Mailhot  nim at fedoraproject dot org
> - 1.17-1
> ⁇ Tweak and complete documentation
> ☤ Merge the autoprovides stuff and try to make it actually work
>
> * Thu Feb  5 17:00:00 2009 Nicolas Mailhot  nim at fedoraproject dot org
> - 1.18-1
> ✓ Panu wants autoprovides in rpm proper, drop it
> ✓ Guidelines people are ok with multiple ownership of directories, make the
>   fonts macro auto-own the directory font files are put into

If I didn't knew that you're (ab)using the changelogs as your personal
playground, as a user I would assume that characters in this package have
been corrupted somehow - or that something else is wrong. The '✓' is quite
harmless and rather obvious, but the '⁇' is displayed as a strange "??",
and I don't even want to guess what kind of bug the '☤' is supposed to
look like. Such characters only decrease readability.