Discount Code for Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Feb 6 16:55:50 UTC 2009

Greetings!

The Southern California Linux Expo is fast approaching and will be
taking place in Los Angeles, California in just over two weeks.  We have
lined up many really great speakers and exhibitors, as well as many
other exciting things for the weekend.  If there are any FDORA Users
and/or Developers who might be interested in attending the show, we have
created a special FDORA promotional code.  Using this code (FDORA) will
get you a 50% discount off a full access pass to the show.

To purchase tickets or for more information about the show, please visit
our web site at http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

Thanks!
Gareth J. Greenaway

Gareth J. Greenaway  | g at socallinuxexpo.org