olpcsound

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:36:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've been dealing with all sorts of OLPC related packages. See the
fedora-olpc list.. The reason they're in F-10/rawhide is because
that's the way OLPC is headed. By F-11 there will be very few (if any)
forked packages for OLPC. So as such no direct role with olpcsound but
I have fixed a few and filed a few bugs against it. I have spoken to
(one of) the maintainers of it at some stage. Why do you ask?

Peter