Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Feb 10 17:42:54 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jud Craft" <craftjml at gmail.com>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora"
<fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

> Regrettably for my sense of self-importance, you make a good
> counterpoint.  I concede.
>
> It does mean that I can't do lovely things like turn the browser
> full-screen, but still have good page-proportions, however.  C'est la
> vie.

Dunno, when I look at the html versions they adjust lik you would expect.
Maybe Ryan made a change last night. I have to admit, although I sympathize
with both arguments, I would probably prefer a fixed layout, but it is only
a slight preference.

But the centered text on the first page, including the entire release notes
in the "HTML single" format, now THAT is annoying.

--McD