Re: F10 and no root login - impossible to maintain systems!

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 23:36 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Doug Ledford wrote:
> > Authority or not, that doesn't make her wrong.  Tell the nag-nannies I
> > said sod off.  It's not that I *need* to login as root on an X session,
> > it's that I *want* to.  If I accept the risks
> And while we're at it, throw away the the stupid rm/cp/mv aliases
> in root's .bashrc.
> No? Sorry, I had to try :P

I forgot about those.  But, they've been around so long that I've gotten
totally used to passing -f on any cp/mv/rm action that involves more
than just 2 or 3 files.

Doug Ledford <dledford redhat com>
              GPG KeyID: CFBFF194

Infiniband specific RPMs available at