wcstools package change

Sergio Pascual sergio.pasra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:32:57 UTC 2009

I'm going to rename wctools subpackages libwcs and libwcs-devel to
wcstools-libs and wcstools-devel in rawhide. The library name will
change also to libwcstools.so
The reason is the libray name conflicts with the libray from wcslib, a
package I'm working on now.

repoquery --whatrequires --alldeps  libwcs
shows several packages, all belonging to me, I will rebuild them after
the change.

--
Sergio Pascual                        http://guaix.fis.ucm.es/~spr
gpg fingerprint: 4F53 E126 8F7D 8EE0 24CD 340D D92D 849A C0F9 6E6A