Obsoleting X11 input drivers

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Feb 19 22:05:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:14:04AM -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> PH> FYI, I have marked the following X input drivers as obsolete:
>
> What about -microtouch and -penmount?  Are they still supported?  I'm
> looking through the list of merge reviews; most of them have been
> dealt with but those two will remain after I close the ones you're
> dropping.

penmount just got a release yesterday which actually had a few fixes,
including support for a new device. So that'll stay on for the time being.

microtouch fell through the cracks yesterday because it had a patch file in
it. This is just a build fix, so I'll remove xorg-x11-drv-microtouch as well.
Thanks for noticing.

> If they should remain and I review them, should I CC you on the review
> tickets or should I CC all of xgl-maint?  Currently only krh is in the
> CC list.

xgl-maint is probably better, anything related to input ends up with me
anyway.

Cheers,
  Peter