Plan for tomorrow's (20090220) FESCo meeting

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:54:41 UTC 2009

Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry that this was sent out late, but it seems my earlier attempt to
> send out the agenda is stuck in moderation hell.  Anyway, FESCo will
> have a meeting tomorrow at 17:00 UTC (12:00 EST) in #fedora-meeting.
> Please find below the list of topics that we are hoping to cover:
>       * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement
>       * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ControlGroupsTools
>       * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MinimalPlatform
>       * Documented QA Team Scope -
>         https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/47
>       * Fedora Creative Commons Content repository -
>         https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-packaging/2009-February/msg00054.html
>       * How to deal with Requires.privates in pkg-config -
>         https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/67
>
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
> in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Things passed by the FPC need to be discussed.

Last time, some things were sent back by FESCo to FPC but without a
clear indication of what needed to be changed.  So if there's things
that need changing this time around, I'll be there to try and work out
how the Guideline needs to be changed.

-Toshio