Re: Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Michel Salim wrote:
>
>> And presumably we can't really link to fedorasolved / fedoramobile
>> either? There ought to be a policy for editing Wikis so that we don't
>> cover things where the obvious solution cannot be mentioned.
>
> Refer
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/257559/
Aha, thanks! So we don't need to circuitously link through a
third-party website that then point back to rpmfusion.

I'll re-update the Wiki page.

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim cs indiana edu