newsbeuter - An RSS feed reader for text terminals

Keith G. Robertson-Turner fedora at slated.org
Thu Feb 26 04:18:09 UTC 2009

Verily I say unto thee, that Keith G. Robertson-Turner spake thusly:

> Also be aware I seem to have missed some dependencies, since I've
> already had a report of build failure on another versions of Fedora
> (I built on F8). Awaiting details.

Resolved.

I forgot that in addition to the perl/python/ruby devel packages, the
build does actually require the non-devel versions too (I assumed deps
for *-devel would pull those in ... it does for some packages, but not
for all, apparently). IOW I broke Rule #1: Never make assumptions.

Anyway, there it is, for anyone who wants it.

--
Regards,
Keith G. Robertson-Turner