Two Python packages seek loving maintainers

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:25:56 UTC 2009

On 27/02/09 05:55, Adam Miller wrote:
> Sorry do double post but I made it back to my computer and noticed
> that they had already been orphaned. I have taken ownership and have
> joined the mailing list of pybackpack such that I can keep up with its
> upstream activity, but I didn't see a mailing list for python-twyt.
> Please let me know if there is and if there isn't I was hoping I could
> burden you to add me to your list of people you email about new
> releases (if you have such a list).

I have such a list now :-) The latest python-twyt (0.9.1) isn't in
Fedora yet so there's something to get started on. Feel free to mail me
off-list for my XMPP address or if you have any other questions. I lurk
around freenode as AndyP, too.

Thanks for taking these on, it's a great help.

--
Andrew Price