Re: Package Review Stats for 2008

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 18:36 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Twenty reviews of small packages, which are trivial to review (or even
> flawless to begin with because the packager is experienced!), or reviews
> of package rename requests, may be less of an achievement than one review
> of a big beast with dependencies, which has been waiting in the review
> queue for many months and needed lots of work.

Totally agree with you, but I don't think we have any way currently to
differentiate the difficulty between reviews that we could extract into
a report.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E