Re: Package Review Stats for 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
I'd like to arrange for some sort of reward for the top 10 reviewers.

Since giving away a free copy of Fedora DVD wouldn't probably cut it (unless it's nicely labelled packaged or something unique), I was thinking - how about access to a paid redhat person for a day to move forward the reviewers favourite (most annoying, etc) Fedora bug or RFE ?

DaveT.