Re: Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 08:35:12PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote to To Development discussions related to Fedora:
> It's is interesing how yours and some other work and some don't work
> with SD card reader.

I understand that there was a change to the 701 somewhere along the
line.  My serial number starts with 7C.  My model is eeePc4G-W011.

There appears to be some slight differences between the sub-releases.

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=11180
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=13560

Don

--
Don Harper, RHCE                                email: duck duckland org
Just a systems kinda guy...                      http://www.duckland.org