Re: Getting started with Rawhide

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 18:59:49 +0100,
  Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

> Well, I should have been clearer: which dejavu fonts problems did you
> encounter?

Mostly games. I think today's update covers the last of the games I was
interested in for the games spin. (I am still working on getting the
update though.) So you probably won't have install problems due to that.
However, I was using those fonts for Firefox, so there was some extra grief.
(Especially since I am sharing /home between my F10 and F11 installs.)