Re: Package Review Stats for 2008

With so many ideas coming up, I would have rather liked a program
taking dictionary (Key: <Reviewer Name>, Value:
<number_of_reviews_done>) and number of awards as input  and selected
candidates as output based on different algorithms proposed. I am very
bad at probability, in case someone can take up the problem and
suggest even a pseudo code , it would help.

Report generating script is already providing a dictionary.

--
rakesh