Re: Ekiga dependencies

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Basil Mohamed Gohar
> Being file dependencies, yum had to pull in the the files information
> from the repositories which took much longer on my slower connection
> (512k right now - sympathy cards welcome).

I think you are a little mistaken.  Those are library dependencies not
file dependancies... file dependencies should have a fully qualified
path associated with them.

And when i do  yum install ekiga  after doing a yum clean metadata  on
my f10 system I do not have the filelist metadata pulled.  I just pull
the primary_db no filelist information is required.

-jef