Re: proposal for fedora11 feature ReviewOMatic

2009/1/4 Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>:
>>> Comments, suggestions, improvements are all welcome ?
>
>> Is there some check wishlist people can add to somewhere? (preferably
>> not in trac)
>
> We can either create a wiki page on Fedorahosted, or use the ticket
> system. Or did you mean "not in fedorahosted.org" by "not in trac"?

We started making a table of all checks and investigating them on
wiki. Time did not permitted us to get started on them as first
priority was to get bare minimum workflow implemented.

Here is the wiki link https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/wiki/Check_Table

You may add to this list or create a new page in wiki.

--
rakesh