Re: New font packaging guidelines

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 05:39:08PM +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > P.S. Hoewver, it was not so desirable to fill bug against hundreds of packages
> > instead of fix one of them.
>
> I can assure you the reasons that made packages include fonts when they
> should not vary wildly and actually you're the first packager in the
> ~130 bug set that hit that particular docygen quirk.
Apparently others are excluded LaTeX generation :-)

It looks like a bomb with delaying activation, you know. And nice to fix it
before any worse case has been come.

Anyway, I'm working now with workaround and I'll push today new package which
satisfies both you and me.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua