Re: Atlas and lapack provide the same library..compiled differently... is that a problem?

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> The Atlas webpage suggests that the atlas lapack library does not have
> complete coverage of all functions in the original Lapack - is that
> not the case?

To be honest, I don't know for sure.

What I do know is that some stuff I built against the original Lapack picked
up ATLAS automatically when I installed it and worked fine against it.

But this is in no way a complete regression test.

        Kevin Kofler