Re: Asus Laptop Fn-Keys and HAL

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 04:18:39PM +0000, Mat Booth wrote:
>> Would I need to implement an input device driver to get it working?
>
> I believe that one's been implemented, but not merged.

Aha, you are right. A quick search for "asus laptop" input patch
yields this from our own Mr Wickert:

http://cwickert.fedorapeople.org/asus-laptop-add-input-events.patch

What is the prospect of getting this patch into the kernel? If it is
need of some love, I am willing to help develop and test it.

--
Mat Booth
www.matbooth.co.uk