Re: sound problems

2009/1/4 Paulo Cavalcanti <promac gmail com>:
> You can try the latest alsa snapshot available in ATrpms:

Whoa, bad advice...anyone with half a brain knows to stay well clear
of anything coming from ATrpms.  Axel Thimm is one of the the worst
packagers in the Fedora community, and installing his packages is
*extremely* dangerous.

Anyway, I have this sound problem too, thanks atleast for pointing me
to the bug number...