Re: sound problems

Christopher Stone wrote:
Rahul, you should know that my post to the Maintainers list was
basically an exact version of a post Axel made on the developers list.
 I was simply showing the maintainers how Axel acts.

The only solution to the Axel problem is to avoid Axel and his
packages at all cost.  This is simply the advice I am giving here.

I will not refrain from telling the truth about Axel, I'm sorry if the
truth bothers you...

What bothers me is the way you choose to express your opinions towards a fellow contributor. You can disagree without being so rude.

Rahul