Re: sound problems

Axel Thimm wrote:

FWIW rpmfusion is a 3rd party repo, very much like Dag, Dries,
PlanetCCRMA, CentOS Extras, KB, ATrpms etc. I'm not placing any
authority hierarchy upon any of these, and I'm expecting similar from
the other repo maintainers, of course.

It is not a matter of authority but compatibility. As far as compatibility is concerned, they aren't in the same level. More coordination would help.

Rahul