Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2009-01-06

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 6 January
2009, at 1900 UTC on IRC Freenode.  The Board has settled on a
schedule that puts these public IRC meetings on the first Tuesday of
each month.  Therefore, the next following public meeting will be on 3
February 2009.  For these meetings, the public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.  This
  channel is read-only for non-Board members.

* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions. This
  channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will direct questions from the #fedora-board-public
channel to the Board members at #fedora-board-meeting.  This should
limit confusion and ensure our logs are useful to everyone.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.