Re: sound problems

Axel Thimm wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 06:34:11PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Axel Thimm wrote:

I've done that a lot of times and withdrawn a lot, these are not the
package to worry about. And if there is a package in ATrpms that's in
a higher version than in Fedora it will be for a reason, and if not
bugzilla me.
No wild goose chases. I named specific examples

But I answered to all of them?

I don't think so. You went on to talk about history and which package came first which is rather unimportant to end users. A simple question. Why is say dovecot, asterisk, ocaml, pdfmerge and mutt in your repo still?

Rahul