Re: Moving xine to Fedora (Was: Re: sound problems)

> > Does anybody have a few spare cycles and is willig to submitt xine to

> > Fedora?

> Isn't the Fedora xine-lib packager (CC'ed) interested?

Sorry, no. I don't use xine, and I already maintain too many packages I don't use regularly.

Aurélien

--

http://aurelien.bompard.org ~~~~ Jabber : abompard jabber fr

"You do not really understand something unless you can

explain it to your grandmother." -- Albert Einstein