Re: sound problems

I don't agree.

Fixing some problems and casuing many more is not progress it is a regression full stop.

By the way, a lot of people contribute to this thread with various degrees of flame wars, except that nobody (particularly from Fedora) is spending one word on how they are going to fix this big regression.

       Any news about the REAL problem (the broken audio)?

                 Alfredo Ferrari

|  Alfredo Ferrari                         ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119         |
|  C.E.R.N.                                ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555         |
|  European Laboratory for Particle Physics||                                |
|  AB Division / ATB Group                 ||  e-mail:                       |
|  1211 Geneva 23                          ||     Alfredo Ferrari cern ch    |
|  Switzerland                             ||     Alfredo Ferrari mi infn it |