Re: Tracking new review requests?

Ville Skyttä пишет:
Hello,

I'd like to be notified about new Fedora package review requests by mail, only once. I'm currently subscribed to fedora-package-review which is otherwise fine, except that I receive all of the review mail and not only the first mail sent when a new review request is submitted.

I suppose I could set up a filter that gets the mails I'm not usually interested out of the way, but I'd rather not receive anything but the first one in the first place (unless I'm submitter/reviewer/cc'd of course, but that's handled by direct mails).

May be this is more easy make on user side? I read fedora-package-review in Thunderbird through nntp protocol (over gmane) and free set up any filters with all power of a filters what thunderbird does (and/or logic, any part of message and few actions like skip thread etc.)