Re: debuginfo audit

> Would you be interested in including this script I wrote some time ago in
> your script set in git?
> http://scop.fedorapeople.org/scripts/debuginfocheck.py

Um, sure.  If you fork my tiny git repo, I'd be glad to pull from yours.
I'm not really trying to get into looking for individual package problems
myself.  I just happen to have the data on hand, so I thought I'd share.
(My focus is on new tools to improve things across the board, and I think
my time is best spent trying to make some of that happen and giving
technical pointers to folks who investigate particular Fedora packages.)

Thanks,
Roland