Re: xzgv in Fedora broken?

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

Note I'm looking in to fixing the xzgv thumbnails issue. Why? To show that actually reporting problems helps I guess.

Thanks Hans. It is amazing, people who knew about the issue would be not reporting the bug but be willing to build conflicting packages in another repository.

Please, Rahul

xzgv does not impact anything.

Once more, here is the fixed memtest86+ for F10.
It works just fine (for me) even on new Intel G45.

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/memtest86+-2.11-3.fc10.src.rpm

I would appreciate if someone could take a look at it.

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ