Re: xzgv in Fedora broken?

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

Please, Rahul

xzgv does not impact anything.

Maybe it doesn't but someone has went through the effort of a workaround in a different repository while being aware of the issue. That effort could have been made to make this work well with gcc4 and helping resolve the issue in the long term for upstream as well.

Once more, here is the fixed memtest86+ for F10. It works just fine (for me) even on new Intel G45.

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/memtest86+-2.11-3.fc10.src.rpm

I would appreciate if someone could take a look at it.

Apply to be a co-maintainer and you will be able to fix it directly.

Rahul