Re: Tracking new review requests?

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:

> May be this is more easy make on user side? I read fedora-package-review
> in Thunderbird through nntp protocol

Thanks for the suggestion, but I use kmail which unfortunately does not have
support for NNTP (or RSS) as far as I know, so this is not an option.  Nor is
using a different mail client or a dedicated NNTP reader only for this
purpose, and I'm not planning to switch completely away from kmail either...