Re: F10/11 and Intel Integrated Graphics?

Robert Arendt <rda <at> rincon.com> writes:

> .. except that Intel 82845G is broken on Ubuntu 810 also.  Upstream
> Xorg/Mesa/kernel (shifting GEM / DRM into the kernel?) seems to be
> the moving target.

In that case I guess it is likely to be a problem with other distributions
also?

Is there any way to nail the target and find where to concentrate the effort
needed?

Sometimes in the past on matters not related to this one, there has been
active passing of bucks from pillar to post with all potentially involved
parties insisting the the problem lies elsewhere - or is that not the case
here?