Re: Automatic update ran despite being disabled (which is bad)

Michael B Allen wrote:
About 15 minutes ago a dialog popped up that claimed "Your system has
been updated" (or something to that effect). The problem is, I didn't
initiate an update and my system is not configured to automatically
update.

Can anyone explain how this could happen?

Essentially a bug in PackageKit that was fixed in a update.

Rahul